- Esprit V8 – Reader’s DIY restoration
- Elan S4 – Classic drive, how does it stack up in 2020?
- Lotus 72 – The story of the iconic racer
- VX220 group – Standard VX220s pitted against modified alternatives
- Ian Scott-Watson interview – The man who discovered Jim Clark
- Sunbeam Lotus – The ultimate restoration
- From the archive – Forgotten stories from Lotus past
- Exige S2 buyers’ guide – How to bag the best!
- …and much more!
There’s more to this Esprit V8 than meets the eye – read the story of how Alex Carter rolled up his sleeves to get it back into tip top condition himself.
How does an Elan stack up when confronted with 2020s road conditions? We take one for a spin the first part of our Classic Drive series.
The Lotus 72 was one of the team’s most fabled grand prix cars – but it didn’t start out that way. Richard Heseltine tells the story of this remarkable F1 car.
When is a Lotus not a Lotus? When it’s the Hethel built, Elise based Vauxhall VX220. We pit the three stock examples against five modified versions in our biggest group test yet.
Ian Scott-Watson was the man who discovered Jim Clark. We meet him to talk about how the shy Scot became Team Lotus’s greatest ever driver.
Which car would you choose for a money-no-object restoration? We see how one man’s dream to restore a Sunbeam Lotus to a standard that’s streets ahead of its factory finish.
Once again, we raid the archives to find the Lotus stories that most people have forgotten.
Looking to buy an Exige S2? Make sure you read our detailed buyers’ guide to ensure you get a good one.