- Elan group test – S1 to S4 driven back to back
- Elise 250 Cup – The best Elise?
- Europa SE v VXR220 – Blood brothers head to head
- 108 and 110 bicyles – Lotuses to the Olympics and beyond
- Lotus 23 – The small racer that made a big impact
- Esprit family tree – How it developed
- Suspension overhaul – Making Elise suspension as good as new
- …and much more!
For many, the Elan is the archetypal Lotus model – light, lithe and finding its performance through simple genius. We’ve pitted all four generations against each other to pick a winner.
The Cup 250 is right at the top of the Elise hierarchy – but does it deserve its place there? We put one through its paces to see just what you get from the range-topping Elise.
The Europa was intended to take Lotus into a slightly different market to the Elise, but how does it compare to the car with it shares so much of its DNA? We pit the Europa SE against the VXR220 to find out.
When Lotus went into racing bicycles, it took the innovative approach it always had in motorsport. We take a look at the fascinating history of both the 110 and 108 cycles.
The Lotus 23 was a small racer that made a big impact. Richard Heseltine tells the story of a car that ruffled a lot of feathers thanks to its giant-killing abilities.
In the first of a new series, Matthew Vale navigates his way through the Esprit model range to chart its evolution over two decades.
Rust isn’t an issue we have to discuss too much with the aluminium chassis, GRP bodied Elise. But the suspension can succumb to rot. Here’s how to fix it.