The Absolute Lotus Scottish Tour takes place on 20-23 May 2021, taking in the Jim Clark Motorsport Museum and the Royal Lochnagar Distillery via some of the UK’s best undiscovered driving roads.
This exclusive four-night driving tour is designed for owners of all models/eras of Lotus and is limited to 20 cars only.
The tour features some of the very best driving roads in Scotland, which have been selected to ensure your enjoyment.
Starting in the Scottish Borders, the tour will visit the Jim Clark Motorsport Museum and will follow a route taking in beautiful Loch Lomond, the awesome Glen Coe, Fort William, stunning Loch Ness, Inverness, Speyside, Braemar, rugged Glenshee, Pitlochry and finishes with a final evening dinner in Perthshire.
Price = £746.00 per person based on two people sharing a bedroom.
(Deposit of £150 to be paid at time of booking, balance due 1st April 2021)
- Visit to Jim Clark Motorsport Museum
- Royal Lochnagar Distillery
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day
- Map, detailed route book and itinerary
- Numbered roundals for your car
- WiFi in each hotel
- Use of health club and spa where available
- Secure parking, 3 and 4 star hotels
- Tour director and support vehicle
- Open to modern and classic Lotuses
Click here to make a reservation with operator Classic Car Tours.
Telephone: 0141 956 5626
Mobile: 07876 211785